Monday, December 17, 2007

Bird watching!! hehe xD

My uncle from Singapore will be in Penang from today till the 26th of Dec. Haha i mum n dad forced to me to wake up early as they were ready to leave to go to the Butterworth side. For sum in other words kai kai. XD. Lousy hokkien i hav haha.
Erm 1st we used the bridge to get there and we returned by ferry. My mum wanted my bro n sis to experience a ride on a ferry. They enjoyed it as they got to see the beatiful but scary looking ocean. hahaha. Well like my gf i bcame the navigator too hahahaa. Im stealing all her posts. Naughty me. Dad n mum were arguing as they were also trying to navigate around. Like wat we say too many cooks spoil the soup hahaha. So 1st we went to the Bird Park. It is the 1st time in my life i get to go to a bird park. Aiseh haha. Took sum pics. I hold a bird like a sohai haha. Adui gonna take that pic soon. The birds were all lovely. Enjoyed ourselves there. Came out n went to the Sunway Carnival or sumthin. Not bad but kinda borin. Their cyc sucks to the max haha. Boring place. Please dun go there. urgh. Then came back. Parents dropped me in gp. Played snooker. Omg i lost one match. But i won back the 2nd. The guy wasnt that bad. Pro too. Then msg with my sweetheart. In a good mood that shes back here in Penang. But dissapointed i cant call her yet. Shes kinda bz now. So i ahv to wait for tomoro. Adui sad nia. haha. nvm its okay. She cried omg. I shudnt hav gotten angry at her. I feel so bad. Baby im sorry kay. I shudnt hav gotten angry at you. I love you!! haha dun cough yea readers. So thats about it.


Me my bro n dad!!! at the bird park!!

At Sunway Carnival lolzz

IN the car. Chuin baby asked me for a pic with them


Me n my family recently put up our Christmas tree. This is when it is not lighted. We decided to make it red this year hehe.



This is when it is lighted.

The day sounded fun but nothings fun without the person u love. And thats her. I love her always. Sorry faw making u sad k baby. Its my fault not urs. No matter wat u do to me nothing will cahnge the way i love you. Mwahh!!

No comments: