Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dates & Goodbyes

So long since I last posted something. Kinda had a long tiring day. Its got it's ups and downs. Haha. Kinda normal lea. Nothing new. Erm the day started off with me and my princess walking from her school to gurney plaza. Today was her co-op day or something. So she met up with me after that. Watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. Very cute show haha. xD. Had a good time with her. Ate at Manila's Place. Adui please la they should be more specific. Why put Chicken Cordon Bleu when it should be Batu Cordon Bleu. Uneatable dish. Damn. haha. Had a good time with her till she went home. That was around 4.30. Then played snooker. Met up with mum n ban they all. She won 2 rounds as well as lost 2 rounds haha. Funny wei. Went to the steamboat opposite gurney for dinner with a lot of them. Mostly to celebrate the leaving of Stan n those goin to N.S. and Cleo's, Tzeloong and Gab's Bday. Kinda off mood cause of some small prob la. But i cooled down thnx to the help from my girlfriend haha. Very sad moments were shown when we had to say goodbye. Nearly cried there. Very very sad. Many of us were leaving. Some for studies and some for n.s. They will leave tomoro. Lots of tears will be shed tomorow. No matter how we argue its kinda hard to escape how much they mean to me as friends. Gonna miss them. But life still goes on. And we hav to look forward in life to succeed. Here are some pics of me n my sweetheart.



No comments: